I’m a marketing manager with experience in content strategy, advertising, and design research experience eager to leverage my creative, writing, and marketing skills in your company. My objective is to learn, experience, and contribute to the best of my abilities.
Social Media Management (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google Business, Google Analytics, etc.). Creative Writing. Story Telling. Research. Time Management (Asana, Google Calendar, etc.). Multi-tasking. Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, etc.).
EXPERIENCES831 DELIVERY / LYFTED DISTRIBUTION & LOGISTICS
UX Researcher & Marketing Manager 2018 – Present
- Did design research for Lyfted Distribution software and for cannabis compliance packaging.
- Crafted manuals focused on user onboarding – i.e. software use, product knowledge, etc.Managed social media accounts and increased following by 12.75%. Used Asana to manage tasks and reminders.
- Ran a lifestyle and product centric blog using SEO meant to generate clicks and increase sales on brands under 831 Delivery.
- Produced tri-weekly newsletters focused on B2C & B2B accounts.
- Accomplished graphic design work, art direction, and wire frames.
Content Strategist 2018 – Present
- Conducted product research under the Nugg brand and service.
- Crafted creative content focused on generating SEO and revenue under product reviews.
STARBUCKS COFFEE CO.
Shift Supervisor 2014 – 2017
- Fulfilled shift supervisor duties by keeping the store functional and productive during my shift. Was also in charge of opening and ordering product.
- Co-managed the store’s Instagram account and designed the board when new products and promotions come out.
Educational Programs Intern FALL 2014
- Crafted manuals for user and volunteer onboarding – i.e. how to use printing machines and software.
- Logged in volunteer and intern hours in SalesForce.
- Copyedited written material by students during writing activities as well as did voice over and graphic design work.
- Co-wrote e-mail blasts and newsletters for educators and volunteers.
EDUCATIONSAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY
MA English – Creative Writing 2014 – 2017